The line-up for the latest Eat North event this Saturday (2nd June) has been announced with something to tickle every tastebud. The culinary delights will be available to sample at North Brewing Co. from midday until 10pm.
- Proove Pizza – wood-fired pizza;
- The Gravy Train – Canadian-inspired poutine;
- Howlin Tacos – fresh, handmade breakfast tacos;
- Holy Mountain – showcasing their fried chicken game;
- Bloom Bakers – small-batch home bakery, specialising in Northern European fruit pies, cakes and biscuits;
- Rabbit Hole Coffee – coffee, ice cream and brownies.
Alongside award-winning craft beer from North Brewing Co. there will also be DJs, outdoor games and more!
Coming up next week is the second of Eat North’s monthly Veg North specials.