As the Eat Out to Help Out scheme ended yesterday (Monday 31st August), it has been announced that Bill’s Sheffield is still joining in with a bespoke menu; offering up to 50% off from Monday – Wednesday throughout September.
Celebrating up to 50% off, the set menu means guests can now indulge in one course for £10 and two courses for £14.50. Always looking for ways to treat customers and enhance their experience, Bill’s has created a special menu for diners to choose from including:
- Truffalos – Vegan truffled buffalo “wings” with a vegan cheese dip & celery;
- Carrot, Lentil and Cumin Soup with toasted Focaccia;
- Crispy Chicken and Sesame Dumplings;
- Crispy Calamari with red chilli & lime aioli/
- 8oz Sirloin Steak with Rosemary saleted fries;
- Chargrilled Chicken Breast with truffle mashed potato;
- Pan fried Sea Bass and Prosecco Hollandaise;
- Mushroom and Truffle Risotto.
To book a table or for further information, please visit www.bills-website.co.uk