Middlesbrough’s Starters Restaurant has launched its new two-course menu, which runs all day Monday to Friday.
Diners have the option of ordering in courses or having it all at once if they are in a hurry, while kids eat free.
Located at Middlesbrough Leisure Park, Marton Road, the restaurant is particularly well placed for visitors to the nearby cinema for a pre or post-movie meal.
- Nachos topped with melted cheese & salsa;
- Garlic Mushrooms with Garlic Ciabatta;
- Potato Skins with Garlic Dip;
- Vegetable or pork Spring Rolls served with sweet chilli dip;
- Battered Chicken Goujons served with BBQ dip.
- ½ Chicken Parmesan served with skinny fries & garlic dip;
- Prime Beef Burger topped with Monteray Jack cheese served in a toasted brioche bun with skinny fries & homemade burger relish;
- Slow roasted hot beef ciabatta sandwich served with onion gravy & roasted potatoes;
- Roasted pepper, sun-dried tomato & feta ciabatta sandwich served with hummus & skinny fries;
- Bolognese pasta bake – penne pasta in a rich Bolognese sauce topped with breadcrumbs & cheddar cheese & baked in the oven served with garlic ciabatta;
- Locally sourced riverside pork sausages on a bed of luxurious creamy mashed potato with onion gravy & honey roasted carrots;
- Chicken Fajita wrap – spicy chicken breast in a large tortilla wrap with cheese, iceberg lettuce, tomato, red onion & salsa served with skinny fries & hot chilli dip;
- Chilli con carne – minced beef slow cooked in a rich chilli sauce with onions, peppers and kidney beans topped with sour cream and spring onions served with fragrant rice and tortilla chips.
Call 01642221985 or visit www.startersrestaurant.co.uk to book now.