Alongside its A La Carte menu is a broader selection of food and wine inspired by modern Argentina and its global influence. As regular visitors will know, Gaucho Leeds is an experience beyond dining, specialising in and offering the following:
- Electro Brunch: DJs, bottomless brunch food and cocktails;
- Sunday Roast: Gaucho’s roast sirloin of beef is served with roast potatoes and unlimited Yorkshire puddings, cooked in beef dripping. Accompanied by carrots tossed in churrasco marinade and broccoli and served with a red wine gravy;
- Bottomless Roast – £29.50 per person. Gaucho’s take on the British tradition, roast sirloin of beef, is served with roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, cooked in beef dripping. Accompanied by carrots tossed in churrasco marinade and broccoli. Served with a red wine gravy. All bottomless!!
- Safe and Social Set Lunch/Pre Theatre Menu: 12pm-7pm, two courses £22, three courses £25;
- Group Dining and Private Dining – 16 seated PDR, Event Spaces available, 24 seated spread across four booths;
- Takeaway and Delivery – the food and wine is now available for delivery or for takeaway;
- Dog Friendly.
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, Gaucho has implemented various measures to ensure customers are able to dine safely but socially. Despite social distancing measures being reduced to one metre+, Gaucho has decided to retain a two-metre spacing between all tables, which will allow space guests within a table to sit one metre apart, making it safer to fine with people outside of your household.
View Gaucho’s new post-Covid-19 policy here.
Gaucho Leeds, 21-22 Park Row, Leeds, LS1 5JF
- Sunday – Thursday: 12:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- Friday – Saturday: 11:30 am – 12:00 am
Tel: 0113 246 1777
Email: [email protected]
Book Online: www.gauchorestaurants.com/restaurants/leeds/