With tomorrow (Saturday 19th May) looking like another sunny one, what better way to enjoy the weather than at this week’s Eat North, Leeds’ favourite weekly street food fair, brought to you by the teams behind Leeds Indie Food and North Brewing Co?
Following the success of last weekend’s Veg North even, this Saturday’s line-up includes:
- Little Bao Boy – serving up fresh, handmade bao buns with tasty fillings.
- Oh My Glaze – American-style street food, consisting of chicken wings and chicken/halloumi wraps.
- Sabroso Street – Mexican street food, such as esquites, taquitos, nachos, tacos, burritos, chilli and more.
- Little Red Food Truck – satisfying your burger needs, from their iconic red truck.
- Sugar Spun Sisters – waffles and other sweet treats.
- Rabbit Hole Coffee – coffee, ice cream and brownies.
Alongside, award-winning craft beer from North Brewing Co., DJs, outdoor games and more! This Saturday 19th May at North Brewing Co. from midday until 10pm. .