With most of us unlikely to see the inside of a pub for at least another month, award-winning Harrogate brewery Rooster’s is bringing its taproom to you, in the form of a selection of some of its best beers and favoured snacks.
Rooster’s Take-Home Taproom includes a 15-strong selection of its core-range of award-winning vegan-friendly beers, four premium quality pub snacks, and details of how to access a specially curated playlist, developed by revered beer writer Pete Brown with each of the beers in mind. In addition, each case includes a Rooster’s embossed beer glass and a pub quiz comprising of 50 questions. It can be ordered through Rooster’s online shop now for £35.
Rooster’s commercial director, Tom Fozard, said: “Our Take-Home Taproom enables people to enjoy a taste of everything that makes our taproom so special from the comfort and safety of their own home and provides them with an opportunity to support a local, independent, family-run business that could really do with their support right now.”
Full details of what the Take-Home Taproom includes:
- 15 x 330ml cans (all vegan friendly) comprising of:
- 3 x Baby-Faced Assassin (internationally revered IPA)
- 3 x 24/7 (much acclaimed sessionable, hop-forward pale ale)
- 3 x One Trick Pony (sour beer brewed in collaboration with Taylors of Harrogate using its Rose Lemonade herbal tea)
- 3 x Pilsnear (award-winning hybrid pale ale/pilsner)
- 3 x Yankee (a modern classic and one of the first new-style pale ales to be brewed in the UK)
- 4 x premium quality pub snacks
- The Kernels Fury (Jalapeno & Lime Cashews + Hot Chilli Peanuts)
- The Kernels Mexicano (Sour Cream Cashews + Hot Chilli Peanuts)
- Serious Pig Snackingham (Juniper & Star Anise Air-Dried Hame)
- Serious Pig Snacking Cheese (Oven Baked Italian Cheese)
- 1 x 2/3-pint Rooster’s embossed beer glass
- 1 x details of how to access a specially created playlist, developed by revered beer writer Pete Brown with each of the beers in mind
- 1 x pub quiz, comprising of 50 questions, including a picture-round
If you live in Harrogate or Knaresborough, Rooster’s offers a free home delivery service (minimum spend of £20 applies). If you’re elsewhere, Rooster’s can ship you its beers via DHL, at an additional cost of £6.50.