The first two Eat North’s have firmly established that Leeds’ favourite weekly street food event is back!
Last weekend was a scorcher of a Bank Holiday, seeing North Brewing Co. packed once again, with a wide variety of food and drink available.
This week marks the opening weekend of Leeds Indie Food festival and this Saturday Eat North will be showcasing its monthly vegetarian edition #VegNorth, where everything on the menu will be exclusively vegetarian.
The line-up will include:
- Laynes Espresso (Food) – expect everything from pancakes to tacos with a twist!
- Mama Sue’s – flavours from the Deep South.
- Pizza Loco – neapolitan wood-fired pizza, cooked in the firebox of a locomotive!
- Nicely Kitchen – vegan bakery serving up cakes and sweet treats.
- Rabbit Hole Coffee – coffee, ice cream and brownies.
Alongside award-winning craft beer from North Brewing Co., DJs, outdoor games and more! This Saturday 12th May at North Brewing Co. from midday until 10pm.